Cake Related Questions
We crafted our own creamy and melt in your mouth Buttercream, we use real butter only for our recipe. This buttercream is so creamy that you will think it is whip cream. It is the pride of French Cakes.
We have 2 heights for our cakes. The “tall” cakes has of 5 layers, it is 3 layers of cake alternating with 2 layers of fillings of your choice. Each layer can be different flavors at no additional charge. The “short cake” has 3 layers, 2 cakes with 1 filling of your choice.
Take your cake out of refrigerator 2 hours before serving. Serve your cake at room temperature to savor its richness and delicate flavor.
We encouraged our customers to order 1 week ahead of time before their event but we also consider immediate need, just give us a call and ask.
Yes, we will work with you and make suggestions to keep the price within your budget. There are many ways to save on creating your dream cake, all you need is an open mind. We encourage customers to order a custom cake 2-3 weeks in advance.
We can if you request for it. There’s a $50 commitment charge required to be paid up front, this is non-refundable and will be credited on the total price of your cake. Or better yet, skip the cake tasting, buy our mousse cakes and cupcakes to taste our cakes and fillings.
Yes, we can accommodate your request. Just order 1 week in advance.
No, we only use quality and fresh ingredients. Our pastries, Cakes and desserts are kept refrigerated to maintain their freshness.
- Allow 2-3 hrs in room temperature before cutting the cake you just pick up.
- Take out fondant decorations on a stick or wire before cutting your cake or from “Smash Cake” before serving it or giving it to your child to be eaten, decorations are for taking pictures only, they are edible but also can be CHOKING hazard especially for kids. Please use best judgement. Always ask us what is edible and what is not about cake decorations on your cake.
- Remove silk ribbons around the cake, sometimes they are joined with a decorative pin to attached the bow, this also need to be removed before cutting, the pin should be disposed safely before cutting the cake.
- If the cake is not going to be eaten the same day. The cake should be stored in the freezer. Thaw the night before in a regular refrigerator. The cake should be in room temperature for 2-3 hours before cutting.
- Serving size are only suggestions but cake can be cut according to your need.
- Cake can travel for 1 hour without worries.
- Cake should be placed in a flat surface and secured with a rubber mat or anything that will keep it from moving.
- Please let us know when ordering if your cake is traveling more than 1 hour so we can freeze the cake for you and you can travel with it safely.